Wednesday, September 15, 2010

soooo tired

I've been dragging my butt for the past two days. On top of being completely sore in my upper legs Jayden has been up at 5:00 the past two nights. I can tell he's teething and I feel so bad for him, he has such a hard time with every tooth he gets. But bringing him to bed with me is the end of my sleep. I'm kicked in the throat, headbutted, pushed off the bed. He's horrible to sleep with! Plus, I'm so anxious about our upcoming vacation I can't sleep well. I keep tossing and turning and waking up every hour or two. And since I've just gotten rid of my cough I'm really worried that this lack of sleep is going to cause it to come back. UUgggg.

Short runs these past two days. I took it slow since my legs are still hurting. I don't want to injure myself. Mostly power walking with a light jog here and there. We won't get to Florida until Sunday afternoon so I won't be able to get my long run in until Monday morning. Hopefully once we arrive in Florida I'll be able to sleep better at least. I'm going to have to do my runs either early in the morning or at nap time. The time share we have has a fitness center and I'm going to look up local high schools to find a track for my long runs. Let's see how these lungs hold up in Florida weather. I never thought all this would be on the agenda for a vacation!

Unfortunately the RT at my clinic didn't come through in time and I won't have the acapella in time for this vacation, so I have to lug the vest down with me. Boo.

Honestly I'm so tired it's only 8:00 but I'm doing my nebs now and then going straight to bed. Good Night all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and you have inspired me to try to start running! I have immotile cilia syndrome and haven't always been the greatest of taking care of myself like I should and it is time. I have a 4 year old that I need to keep up with!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete