Monday, September 6, 2010

Ten miles and still a cough

Ten mile run this morning finished in 2 hrs. I'm glad to see that I'm now able to keep up the 5mph pace for 10 miles. Next week is going to be a rough one.. 15 miles! Yikes. I think my average speed is definately going to be slower once I go past 10. I just can't keep running at the same pace. My legs start to burn and ache. I wound up at the gym on the treadmill for this one. Just a late start to the day. My SIL and BIL stayed the weekend and we stayed up late each night. And it didn't help that Jayden wound up in bed with us at 3:30am. Daddy is such a sucker he hates to hear him cry.

I just realized this weekend that I ran out of refills for HS. So now I have to remember to call Dr.B tomorrow so she can call it in so I'll have it in time for vacation. I still haven't heard anything back about the acapella...ggrrr. I really wanted it for vacation so I didn't have to lug the entire vest along.

I'm still coughing more than I'd like and it's really annoying me. I feel so great and my PFT's have never been higher but here I started this annoying cough. I'm only coughing up stuff 2-3 times a day, but I wasn't coughing at all for the past 7 months. September is generally my "sick" month with the change in weather and my allergies and asthma acting up. I'm 95% better this September than I have been for the past 7 Septembers so I think I'm going to make it though with all new meds added to my regimine.

No comments:

Post a Comment