Monday, June 3, 2013

Back to Blogging.... (written April 8)

After 2 1/2 years I thing it's time to start blogging again. A lot has happened in those 2 1/2 years and I will recap one day when I have a few moments to myself but first I must confess why I have decided to start up again...

to document my experience on KALYDECO!!

Yea! After a bit of research and a lot of luck I was approved off-label! I was shaking and in tears when Foundation Care told me it was approved. I honestly didn't believe it and still don't. I am now anxiously waiting delivery of my first bottle and sorting out details of sweat tests, blood work and when I will take my first pill. There is still a lot I need & want to get done before that day comes but right now I am just over the moon excited. I feel like I've been awarded a new lease on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment